Children’s Dance Classes
Twinkle Toes Ballet
Is the blossoming of a new love of dance for your child. This class is a creative movement class for two-year-olds. Students will learn to build their motor skills by singing and dancing to their favorite songs!
Is the groundwork for all forms of dance. It is the platform where you build balance, discipline, confidence, and craft the technique essential to becoming accomplished in all other types of dance. Ballet classes will help dancers with posture, social skills, flexibility, fitness, dance terminology, and positions.
Is a fun and rhythmic style of dance. It is a chance for students to make music with their feet! This class is designed to stimulate the intellect, build coordination, and help build leg and ankle strength. Who doesn’t love making music with their feet?
Jazz dance combines techniques of classical ballet and modern dance with the current forms of popular dance. Jazz also has its own movement vocabulary ranging from the isolation of certain body parts to the movement of the entire body with the accents of musical rhythms. Jazz dance can take on many different characteristics and styles, including Street Jazz, Percussive, Broadway, Contemporary and Lyrical. Jazz classes can be patterned in any of these styles or a combination of them. Emphasis is on the importance of energy, rhythmical accuracy, and style.
Is a fun, high energy, creative and dynamic class. We incorporate isolation, popping, and tricks. This class is a great way for kids to express their feelings and explore their creative side.
Dance Class Schedule 2019-2020
- 3:45pm-4:30pm Hip-Hop Ages 4-5
- 4:30pm-5:30pm Ballet/Tap/Jazz Ages 5-6
- 5:30pm-6:15pm Ballet & Tap Ages 4-5
- 3:45pm-4:30pm Ballet Ages 4-5
- 4:30pm-5:15pm Hip-Hop Ages 5-6 Closed
- 5:15pm-6:30pm Ballet/Tap/Jazz Ages 7-9 Closed
- 3:30pm-4:15pm Ballet Ages 5-6
- 4:15pm-5:00pm Ballet & Tap Ages 4-5 Closed
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Hip-Hop Ages 7-9 Closed
- 4:30pm-5:15pm Hip-Hop Ages 4-5
- 5:15pm-6:15pm Ballet & Tap Ages 7-9 Closed
- 6:15pm-7:15pm Hip-Hop Ages 7-9 Closed
- 8:00am-8:30am Twinkle Toes Ballet Ages 2-3 Closed
- 8:30am-9:15am Pre-Ballet/Tap Ages 3-4 Closed
- 9:15am-9:45am Twinkle Toes Ballet Ages 2-3
- 9:45am-10:30am Pre-Ballet/Tap Ages 3-4 Closed
- 10:30am-11:15am Ballet & Tap Ages 4-5 Closed
- 11:15am-12:15pm Ballet & Tap Ages 5-6
- 12:30pm-1:00pm Twinkle Toes Ballet Ages 2-3
Tuition & Discounts
All payments received after the installment due date will be considered late and will incur a fee of $20.
September tuition is due September 7th, along with your registration fee. An invoice will be sent out via email.
Post-September Installment Payment Plan:
We accept Cash or Checks. Checks can be made out to Sara Ciulla. Payments can be handed to Sara at the studio or mailed to 776 Main Street PO Box 1426 Waltham, MA 02454.
There is a $20 service charge for any returned checks.
Sibling Discount of 5% is put towards your monthly tuition.
Additional recital fees will include costumes, tights, and tickets.
Refund/Cancellation Policy/Withdrawal Notice
- We do not provide any refunds within the month of cancellation. However, if you cancel by the end of the month, you will be reimbursed for any following months that were pre-paid in our installment plan. Cancellation must be in writing (an email is acceptable).
- No refunds are given for missed classes, to include but not limited to: student absence, snow days, or holidays. Students may make up a missed class by attending any additional class session that is at an appropriate level and age group, at no additional cost.
|30 Minutes (per week)||$50 (per month)||Per Student|
|45 Minutes (per week)||$60 (per month)||Per Student|
|60 Minutes (per week)||$70 (per month)||Per Student|
|1.5 Hours (per week)||$80 (per month)||Per Student|
|1.75 Hours (per week)||$90 (per month)||Per Student|
|2 Hours (per week)||$100 (per month)||Per Student|
|2.5 Hours (per week)||$110 (per month)||Per Student|
There is a $20 per student/$30 per family non-refundable annual registration fee which covers the entire school year September – May.