Dress Code Details
- Leotards and Tights are required in all classes, except for Hip-Hop.
- Hair must be pulled back away from the face. Preferably in a ponytail or bun for all classes.
- No jewelry. Loose or dangling jewelry is a distraction for dancers and is not allowed.
- Girls: Any color leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers. The skirt is optional.
- Boys: Black pants and white shirt, and black ballet slippers.
- Girls: Any color leotard, pink tights, and black tap shoes.
- Boys: Black pants and white shirt, and black tap shoes.
Loose fitting dance pants with fitted top, black jazz shoes and/or sneakers. NO STREET SHOES.
Dance with Sara Bag
Purchase your very own Dance with Sara dance bag! Price $20
If the studio is closing, an email will be sent out and will be posted on our studio Facebook page. We do our utmost not to cancel classes, but if the weather is alarming, please check your email and facebook for closing information.
- The studio school year calendar year runs from September 2018 to May 2019.
- We welcome new and returning students from September through January in classes where space is available.
- Dress Rehearsal is scheduled for May 31st, 2019 at the Kennedy Middle School, 655 Lexington St, Waltham, MA 02452.
- Our annual recital is scheduled for June 1st, 2019, at the Kennedy Middle School, 655 Lexington St, Waltham, MA 02452.
- If you have any questions, please contact Sara.
- September 4th – First Day of Classes
- November 13th-17th – Parent Observation Week
- November 21st-22nd – Studio closed for Thanksgiving
- December 24th – January 1st – Holiday Break- Studio Closed
- February 16th-22nd – Winter Break – Studio Closed
- April 15th-20th – Spring Break – Studio Closed
- May 25th – Studio Closed
- May 31st – Dress Rehearsal
- June 1st – Recital